I have finally reached my UGW.
I’m pretty much ecstatic, I am just really happy with how I look now and proud of myself for reaching my goal.
I went shopping today and it was great to try things on and be happy with my body and to have them fit so well (a size small was baggy!).
I bought myself this bra from aerie, as a sort of reward c:
I am in love with these Smart & Delicious, Low Carb, High Fiber tortillas.
Just look at the nutritional facts! Oh my god, they’re amazing.
(This is for the original, but there are other flavors that you can try out)
I think they taste great and they’re super low calorie so I can put other delicious stuff on them.
Some ways I use them:
- Quesadilla: I shred a low fat cheese stick (60), put it on the tortilla, then just grill it.
- Wrap: I usually put in a leaf of romaine (2), some celery (5), carrot (10), and then two slices of vegetarian turkey lunch meat (45).
- Tuna Wrap: I just put in half of the makings of my tuna salad (92) and a leaf of romaine (2).
- Pizza: Cover the top with 1/4 cup of Spaghetti sauce (30), then sprinkle on one shredded light cheese stick (6), top with whatever toppings you want (I do a few leaves of spinach), then heat it up.
Here are some of my go-to snacks when I’m looking for something satisfying and healthy.
- One cup of sliced strawberries (60)
- 2 Laughing Cow light creamy Swiss or light garlic herb wedges (70)
- A hard boiled egg (80)
- One cup of nonfat milk (80)
- Large Orange (80 or so)
- Large Carrot (30)
- Huge Celery Stalk (10)
- Light Mozzarella string cheese (60)
- 8 Wheat Thin Crackers (70)
- Sugar-free Fudgsicle (40)
- Morning Star California Turk’y Burger Grillers (90- and sooo filling)
- 1/2 cup lowfat yogurt (85)
Also, don’t be afraid to mix these together. Like dipping a large carrot into the Laughing Cow, delicious and only 100 calories.